A group of five bored Harvard University students put their $40,000-a-year Ivy League education to good use by launching the first ever hamburger into the upper reaches of the atmosphere.
The students, juniors Renzo Lucioni, Nuseir Yassin, Daniel Broudy, Jamie Law-Smith and Matt Moellman, spent a weekend last month brainstorming ideas for a fun science project to break the monotony of school.
In the end, the Ivy League innovators decided to send a hamburger into space as part of Operation: Skyfall. To accomplish their goal, they contacted Jon Olinto, the co-founder of the local eatery b.good burger.
Leave a comment
- Baby mugging, the latest photo Trend by Mommy Shorts
- Beautiful iPhone Photos of one bur Oak Tree everyday for a Whole Year in Different seasons Called -That tree by Mark Hirsch
- The Black Arch Installation in Saudi Arabia by Shadia and Raja Alem
- Surrealism Manipulated Photography by Jerry Uelsmann
- Illusory Laser Light Sculptures Installation by Jayson Haebich
- Patricia Piccinini Skywhale hot-air balloon -commission for The Centenary of Canberra « Amazing World Pictures on Hyperrealist Unbelievable Sculptor by Patricia Piccinini wow
- Mysterious Photo of High school Girls-Japanese Schoolgirl « Amazing World Pictures on Hundreds of Japanese schoolboys Harry Potter fans jumping at the chance to show off their Quidditch skills
- Japanese Youth Eating-Giants Meme-another clever viral photo trend in Japan « Amazing World Pictures on Japanese Schoolgirls New Trend Perform Superhuman Energy Attacks
- Amelia’s World and Animal Affinity -Tiny Girl Who Loves Animals,Photos Captured by Her father Robin Schwartz « Amazing World Pictures on A Tiny Girl Tippi Degre, the real life Mowgli
- Walk Between The Raindrops At MoMA Indoor Rain Room Installation in New York « Amazing World Pictures on ‘Rain Room’ Installation to let visitors experience realistic wet weather… in LONDON
- Current News
- Food Art
- Photoshop,Graphic Design
- Street Art