The Fashionista Christmas Tree.
This is the prelit 5′ Christmas tree designed for those who have an interest in fashion. Available exclusively from Hammacher Schlemmer, this tree eschews the geometric lines of typical conifers, taking its shape instead from a classic couturier’s dress form. The high collar, long sleeves, wasp waist, and hoop skirt are clad with faux pine needles, creating a topiary effect. The tree is pre-strung with 150 warm white LEDs that enhance without overpowering its silhouette and the dress comes accessorized with eight removable iridescent red globe ornaments. Topped with a matte-finish metal star, the sturdy metal frame rests atop a filigreed base, while the dress’ 15" hem leaves ample clearance for gifts. Assembly required. Plugs into AC with 6′ cord. 60" H x 23 1/4" W x 12 3/4" D. (9 lbs.)
designed it to the measurements of a UK size eight.
And they’ve even accessorised it with red baubles as buttons while 150 LED fairy lights add a touch of sparkle and glamour.
Leave a comment
- Patricia Piccinini Skywhale hot-air balloon -commission for The Centenary of Canberra
- Japanese Youth Eating-Giants Meme-another clever viral photo trend in Japan
- Walking on the Walls Street Art Illusions by Anders Gjennestad-Strøk
- The Town of Setenil de las Bodegas in Spain, where around 3,000 inhabitants living under a rock
- A mixture of water and surface Portraits Titled Limbo by Rodrigo Dada
- Amelia’s World and Animal Affinity -Tiny Girl Who Loves Animals,Photos Captured by Her father Robin Schwartz « Amazing World Pictures on A Tiny Girl Tippi Degre, the real life Mowgli
- Walk Between The Raindrops At MoMA Indoor Rain Room Installation in New York « Amazing World Pictures on ‘Rain Room’ Installation to let visitors experience realistic wet weather… in LONDON
- Giant News-stand Made From Recycled Denim Sculptures by Ian Berry aka Denimu « Amazing World Pictures on Art From Old Pairs Of Denim Jeans by Ian Berry
- Li Wei back With New Photography illusion « Amazing World Pictures on Photoshop Look Floating camera illusions by Li Wei
- Porfirio on ZIGZAGGING Site specific installation with Luca Missoni, Milan Design Week 2013
- Current News
- Food Art
- Photoshop,Graphic Design
- Street Art