Meet the schoolgirl, 12, who has an IQ of 162… making her brainier than Einstein and Stephen Hawking
Olivia Manning from Liverpool has been accepted into Mensa
12-year-old says pupils are now asking her to do their homework
A 12-year-old schoolgirl has been accepted into Mensa after discovering she is brainier than both Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.
Olivia Manning, from Liverpool, managed to get a whopping score in an IQ test of 162 – well above the 100 average.
Her score is not only two points better than genius German physicist Einstein and Professor Stephen Hawking, but puts her in the top one per cent of intelligent people in the world.
Olivia Manning, 12, from Liverpool, has been accepted into Mensa after scoring 162 on her IQ test.
She has now been given the honour of being welcomed into Mensa – meaning she will join a network of brains from across the globe.
As a confirmed genius, Olivia is now getting celebrity status at her school – the North Liverpool Academy in Everton.
She said: ‘A lot more people are coming up to me asking for help with their homework. I just like challenges and making my mind think.’
Olivia, who lives on the Norris Green housing estate, admits to having a knack for quickly absorbing and remembering new information – but confessed to being ‘speechless’ when she discovered her score.
But despite outdoing the likes of TV mathematician Carol Vorderman, who could only muster 154, Olivia is set to put the stage before sums.
It helps that she barely needs a script – with the youngster revealing she learned her lines for a Macbeth production within 24 hours.
But Olivia – a member of her school’s Mensa after-school problem-solving club – will have plenty of her own work to do.
Teacher and club organiser Stacey Meighen joked: ‘We have given her extra work to do and will now want to know why she’s not getting As in everything.’
Also accepted into Mensa with a 151 score was 12-year-old Lauren Gannon, another Norris Green resident, putting her into the top two per cent of the population.
Principal Kay Askew said: ‘The success of the Mensa enrichment club shows how with the right support, students can excel and become the best in the world.
Olivia topped the IQ scores of German physicist Albert Einstein (pictured left) and British scientist Professor Stephen Hawking (right)
Leave a comment
- English Language & Literature-World’s best Universities
- Beautiful constructions made with thousands of cans
- Man-Made Ski Dubai, the world’s largest snowdome, at the Mall of the Emirates in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Beautiful Illuminate Led Light Installations by Joe O’Connell and Blessing Hancock
- Chillout Cafe in Dubai, the region’s first ice lounge
- Patricia Piccinini Skywhale hot-air balloon -commission for The Centenary of Canberra « Amazing World Pictures on Hyperrealist Unbelievable Sculptor by Patricia Piccinini wow
- Mysterious Photo of High school Girls-Japanese Schoolgirl « Amazing World Pictures on Hundreds of Japanese schoolboys Harry Potter fans jumping at the chance to show off their Quidditch skills
- Japanese Youth Eating-Giants Meme-another clever viral photo trend in Japan « Amazing World Pictures on Japanese Schoolgirls New Trend Perform Superhuman Energy Attacks
- Amelia’s World and Animal Affinity -Tiny Girl Who Loves Animals,Photos Captured by Her father Robin Schwartz « Amazing World Pictures on A Tiny Girl Tippi Degre, the real life Mowgli
- Walk Between The Raindrops At MoMA Indoor Rain Room Installation in New York « Amazing World Pictures on ‘Rain Room’ Installation to let visitors experience realistic wet weather… in LONDON
- Current News
- Food Art
- Photoshop,Graphic Design
- Street Art