Françoise Nielly’s painting is expressive, exhibiting a brute force, a fascinating vital energy. Oil and knife combine tsculpt her images from a material that is , at the same time, biting and incisive, charnel and sensual. Whether she paints the human body or portraits, the artist takes a risk : her painting is sexual, her colors free, exuberant, surprising, even explosive, the cut of her knife incisive, her color pallet dazzling
Francoise Nielly lives in a world of images.
She has explored the different facets of "image" all her life , through painting, photography, roughs, illustrations and virtual, computer generated animated graphics. It is clear now that painting is her direction and her passion.
She gets her sense of space and construction from her father, who was an architect.
Growing up in the South of France where she lived between Cannes and Saint-Tropez, is never far from the light, the color sense and the atmosphere that permeates the South of France. This is coupled with her studies with her studies at the Beaux arts and Decorative Arts, and her sense of humor and of celebration.
Françoise Nielly’s painting is expressive, exhibiting a brute force, a fascinating vital energy. Oil and knife combine tsculpt her images from a material that is , at the same time, biting and incisive, charnel and sensual. Whether she paints the human body or portraits, the artist takes a risk : her painting is sexual, her colors free, exuberant, surprising, even explosive, the cut of her knife incisive, her color pallet dazzling.
Françoise Nielly is a passionate woman who loves life, wide open spaces, sushi, blue lagoons, the Internet, humor, books, Paris, New-york and Vancouver. Resolutely inscribed in her epoch, she is an accomplished artist ; 20 years of artistic expression explain the maturity of her work and the perfect mastery of her art.
She lives and paints in Paris near Montmartre; shows and sells her work in Europe, in Canada and in the United States.
Leave a comment
- Unbelievable new Hyper realistic Sculptures by Ron Mueck
- Students at the Tagou Martial Arts School near the Shaolin Temple on Songshan Mountain in Dengfeng, China, as part of the Zen Music Shaolin Grand Ceremony
- Long Exposures Pictures of Tokyo’s Sumida River captured by Flickr photographer 45mr
- Melting Wax Sculptures by urs fischer
- 100,800 Colorful interactive led light installation on Sydney’s Harbour Bridge
- Patricia Piccinini Skywhale hot-air balloon -commission for The Centenary of Canberra « Amazing World Pictures on Hyperrealist Unbelievable Sculptor by Patricia Piccinini wow
- Mysterious Photo of High school Girls-Japanese Schoolgirl « Amazing World Pictures on Hundreds of Japanese schoolboys Harry Potter fans jumping at the chance to show off their Quidditch skills
- Japanese Youth Eating-Giants Meme-another clever viral photo trend in Japan « Amazing World Pictures on Japanese Schoolgirls New Trend Perform Superhuman Energy Attacks
- Amelia’s World and Animal Affinity -Tiny Girl Who Loves Animals,Photos Captured by Her father Robin Schwartz « Amazing World Pictures on A Tiny Girl Tippi Degre, the real life Mowgli
- Walk Between The Raindrops At MoMA Indoor Rain Room Installation in New York « Amazing World Pictures on ‘Rain Room’ Installation to let visitors experience realistic wet weather… in LONDON
- Current News
- Food Art
- Photoshop,Graphic Design
- Street Art