The reading cloud
The oReading Cloud is an interactive installation made f Tyvek. The cloud moves when people pull the books hanging from it.
Creation workshop directed by Martín Azúa,CA2M Mostoles, Madrid 2011.
Collaboration: Noa González, Paco Ca baller, Pedro Rivera, Raúl Durá, Ana Chillida, Daniel García, Javier Díez, María Lucas, Marta Ayala, Ana Lorenzo, Mercedes Marín, Carlos Granados.
Photographies & video Martín Azúa
Leave a comment
- Blue parrotfish named Gavin photobombing with tourists
- Heart Beaconby Interactive Installation by Joe O’Connell and Blessing Hancock
- Ballroom Luminoso Recycle Light Public Art Installation by Joe O’Connell and Blessing Hancock
- Desert O Colorful Illuminate installation that utilizes solar energy by Joe O’Connell and Blessing Hancock
- 102-Years Old Ship Convert in A Beautiful Floating Forest
- Patricia Piccinini Skywhale hot-air balloon -commission for The Centenary of Canberra « Amazing World Pictures on Hyperrealist Unbelievable Sculptor by Patricia Piccinini wow
- Mysterious Photo of High school Girls-Japanese Schoolgirl « Amazing World Pictures on Hundreds of Japanese schoolboys Harry Potter fans jumping at the chance to show off their Quidditch skills
- Japanese Youth Eating-Giants Meme-another clever viral photo trend in Japan « Amazing World Pictures on Japanese Schoolgirls New Trend Perform Superhuman Energy Attacks
- Amelia’s World and Animal Affinity -Tiny Girl Who Loves Animals,Photos Captured by Her father Robin Schwartz « Amazing World Pictures on A Tiny Girl Tippi Degre, the real life Mowgli
- Walk Between The Raindrops At MoMA Indoor Rain Room Installation in New York « Amazing World Pictures on ‘Rain Room’ Installation to let visitors experience realistic wet weather… in LONDON
- Current News
- Food Art
- Photoshop,Graphic Design
- Street Art