$27.6 million for this luxurious one-bedroom condominium
1.is this the world’s most expensive one-bedroom apartment?
Take a look at some of the pictures below of this amazing place. Imagine being able to live there, and then that asking price doesn’t quite as ridiculous as it did before, does it?
Sotheby’s Japan has listed what could be the world’s most expensive one-bedroom condominium at 1.8 billion yen (S$27.6 million).
The apartment at "The House Minami Azabu" is located in one of Japan’s most prestigious districts known as Minamiazabu, in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
For 1.8 billion yen, you will be purchasing a 412 square meter (4,435 square foot) penthouse on the 10th floor, and it will put you in an apartment building that is known to be popular among the wealthiest of Japan’s celebrities and upper class. The estate has sold previous residences for prices up 1.27 billion yen ($16 million), and just to understand how ridiculously high of a price that is, Japan’s Land Institute says that any average condominium of that size would sell for roughly $1.98 million.
The estate, popular with Japanese tycoons and celebrities, is well known for housing apartments which have fetched prices of up to 1.27 billion yen in the past.
Recent listings show that a 412 sq m penthouse on the 10th floor of the apartment building is going on sale for a cool 1.8 billion yen.
According to the Land Institute of Japan, a condominium unit of the same size could fetch an average price of US $1.982 milion.
The entire apartment has reportedly been furnished with rare and imported art pieces and furniture from around the world.
It is also boasts traditionally-inspired interiors fused with modern characteristics like an open-concept dining and kitchen area designed to resemble a traditional Japanese dining room.
A jacuzzi bath, outdoor courtyard garden, walk-in wardrobe and extravagant storage space hidden behind long hallways are just some of the main features of the luxurious apartment.
Leave a comment
- Beauty of Erupting Alaskan volcano as seen from International Space Station -Pavlof Volcano
- Delicious Sandwich Monsters Food Art By Kasia Haupt
- Strawscraper- an Urban Power Plant in Stockholm- by Belatchew Arkitekter
- In My Own Eyes- Unique photos of his own everyday activities by Timur Zhansultanov
- Salesman Carries portable house on his back in China
- Patricia Piccinini Skywhale hot-air balloon -commission for The Centenary of Canberra « Amazing World Pictures on Hyperrealist Unbelievable Sculptor by Patricia Piccinini wow
- Mysterious Photo of High school Girls-Japanese Schoolgirl « Amazing World Pictures on Hundreds of Japanese schoolboys Harry Potter fans jumping at the chance to show off their Quidditch skills
- Japanese Youth Eating-Giants Meme-another clever viral photo trend in Japan « Amazing World Pictures on Japanese Schoolgirls New Trend Perform Superhuman Energy Attacks
- Amelia’s World and Animal Affinity -Tiny Girl Who Loves Animals,Photos Captured by Her father Robin Schwartz « Amazing World Pictures on A Tiny Girl Tippi Degre, the real life Mowgli
- Walk Between The Raindrops At MoMA Indoor Rain Room Installation in New York « Amazing World Pictures on ‘Rain Room’ Installation to let visitors experience realistic wet weather… in LONDON
- Current News
- Food Art
- Photoshop,Graphic Design
- Street Art